Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why Do Men Grow Their Thumb Nail Long



.

Dear Pierre Bernard,

We just tell me you're gone forever. With your death, it's a little piece of me leaving. Twenty years ago or so, you have interpreted the dead Seasons Hotel on France Culture, the first play I wrote.

confess that your eyes close of a metallic blue impressed me very much, even frightened me a bit. Yet, the words escaping your lips drawn two lines were meant kindly. Upon first reading, you happened to leave the text to throw me mischievously: "This story is ambiguous, my boy!".


Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu


you play the villain, without which no plot is possible. To thrill the listener, we agreed to soften up your voice. The result was amazing. Your stamp placed on the breath crackled with the cruelty of sand in the hollow of the tooth!


Subscriber the wicked
Passion BĂ©atrice Bertrand Tavernier (1987)


Then, according the lyrics of the song Jules and Jim, the whirlwind of life has taken us by force. Every time I crossed your image on the big and small screens, I could not help but think how much your destiny had married one of your character in Return of Martin Guerre .

At this time of cinema, he would not have enough room for two ogres fair: you and Gerard Depardieu, the usurper of your identity in the film by Daniel Vigne. Depardieu and Donnadieu two surnames in eclipse. Gerard solar programmed to devour his "hand of God." You, more shade and dedicated to providing your "gift to God."


Baye between two ogres: Depardieu & Donnadieu
The Return of Martin Guerre by Daniel Vigne
(1982)


For too few opportunities for you applauded on the boards, you never run out of recall of dead Hotel seasons, theatrical experience much more important for me than for you.

If the afterlife has the elegance of us to take charge like a hotel, I imagine you for eternity in an opulent inn. As for your off-season, I wish heady as honey. So gentle and affectionate that she can melt the bark Donnadieu proud to drain the modesty of Peter Bernard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment